Sunday, March 1, 2009

COMPUTER FRUSTRATIONS!

My computer is still under the weather. My #1 Son, aka Computer Guru, had it up and running and ready to ship off to me when it crashed again. He said he just decided to insert a NEW hard drive and dump all my stuff into the new hard drive. Whee! However, that will take more time, so I am still without my Photoshop to create new pictures to paint, my mouse to help me navigate more easily, my files to consult for things I am writing, my e-mail addresses, etc, etc, and so on!

However! I have reminded myself that I am quite lucky to have a laptop, clunky though it is, to use in the interim. I can check my e-mail, read my blogs, do blog entries, and stay in touch with my computer world to a certain extent. Mainly this will make me appreciate my computer, my #1 Son, and the backup computers that have helped me this navigate this cyberspace that has become so important to me.

Ah, technology! How did we ever live without it??

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! The battle of the computer! I know it well! I'm still fighting with Windows Vista and problems with my blog! Just when I think it's safe to post, something else crops up to be dealt with by my techno-computer savy husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he figues it all out for you soon! I don't have a smart son around to help!

    ReplyDelete