Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LOST ITEMS

Today was a day of trying to locate all those items that got lost in the quick transition from our house on Monday. We looked for hubby's medicine, the box with the recent electric bill so we could get the electricity turned off, our underwear, and my box of earrings. We have located all but my earrings. I may be relegated to wearing the same earrings for the next five months--OR, buying some new ones??

Much progress was made on the house today as they moved inside with the demolition needed there. It was sad to watch my tiny, snug, cozy bathroom disappear to make room for a larger master bath. I just could not stay there very long today for two reasons: first, it was sad and second, it was DIRTY, DUSTY and HOT! We had our first 90+ day with humidity and LOTS of mosquitoes. Not pleasant.

I have been taking lots of pictures and I will add them to my remodeling saga soon but am still borrowing computers and do not have my own access to the internet yet.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that moment of stepping onto the bridge. All that time to prepare, and we're never quite ready when the time comes. Such is life. Blessings on this transition!

    ReplyDelete