Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FRIENDS AWARD

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friends Award
I received this Friends Award from Linda Hoye at My Own Velvet Room. The award is for blogs that can be described as follows:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more and include the cleverly written text into the body of your awards." I would like to share this award with the following blog friends of mine:
Each of these blogs has its own unique style of writing and I enjoy reading and learning from them. Thanks to all of you for brightening my days!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you and Congrats to you! I consider you one of my blogger friends!!!

    ReplyDelete