Saturday, January 22, 2011

BLOG COMPETITION

Well, it seems that we have a little blogging competition going on in the family.  My daughter-in-law, Kara, was the first to start a blog and encouraged me to start my blog.  I must admit that I have neglected my blog lately but intend to update everyone soon.  Now, Son #2 has decided to begin a blog featuring his wonderful photographs. 

Scott's Blog Picture

I hope you will visit his blog and view his pictures as he adds them.  Here is a recent picture that he shared with us.

Windmills and sky - Scott

He has some wonderful pictures that he has taken of the West Texas landscape.  I hope you will enjoy visiting his blog and seeing those pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a bit of competition to keep one's feet to the fire. I've missed you, but know you've been getting settled. May this year see you back at what you love to do.

    Your son's pics are fascinating, almost alien in appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for him. I've been nagging for ahwile I'm afraid. His pictures are so popular on facebook that this is a great way for him to showcase (sell) his work:)

    ReplyDelete