Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ponderings During the Christmas Holidays

I love this time of the year, but find that I also get caught up in the crazyness of the season. Once or twice during the past week I realized that I was grumpy, juggling lots of balls and trying to control everything that was happening around me--to make everything perfect. I had lost all sense of the real meaning of Christmas--that Jesus came to this Earth to bring his message of Love and I was not having much love--just rush, turmoil and frenzy. I certainly want to be in control, and I really have a hard time letting go, but the past two days I have tried to practice letting go and loving the season and the people around me. My life seems to be much more joyful this way. Company coming tomorrow and I am not ready, but that is okay, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment