Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Em's Story

My eight-year-old granddaughter, Em, is visiting and she has written a story that she would like to share with all of us:
LEPRECHAUN

One night I dreamed that I saw a Leprechaun! Then I woke up.

Hi, my name is Emma--Agent Emma. I work for the CIA. I am a secret agent. My job today is to find a Leprechaun! I wish I could do real CIA stuff. Well, I was driving down the road and I heard someone say, "I wanted green potatoes, not white potatoes!" I stopped. I got out of the car, and I went to where I heard the sound. I found a little man who was talking to a woman. He was arguing about the color of potatoes. I went over there and I said, "What are you doing?" They both walked away. I followed the little man, ignoring the lady. I asked the little man why he was so little. He said in a mean voice, "What's your problem?" I was surprised! ~Nobody had ever been that mean to me. And then he said, "I am a Leprechaun, don't you know?" So I grabbed him. I got back in my car and drove back to the CIA. I showed the head boss! He said that I could be promoted to be Manager! It was the best day of my life! I soon became friends with the Leprechaun! And we all lived happily ever after.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment