Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Grand Time

I have just returned from spending time with my grandchildren (and daughter-in-law). Son #2 was out of town so I thought it was a good time to visit "the girls." We had a busy time and lots of fun. Here are a few pictures I would like to share:


The girls are off to school early in the morning. Little One is always eager to be off on new adventures and thinks she is at least as big as her big "Sissys" (as she calls them). Shopping is her favorite thing and she LOVES to carry a bag over her arm!



Little One likes to help her mother put out corn for the quail to eat on their front lawn--and, sure enough, the quail found the corn!















Soph and Em practiced their gymnastics and showed me how much they have improved on the monkey bars. Last year Soph could not do that at all and now she can swing across the whole set. Bravo, girls!




Kara, Little One and Em watching a Saturday morning parade in a neighboring town.

8Qw/s1600-h/PA030688.JPG">







The end of a busy day for Little One--and I feel like I need to catch a few winks myself!




Thanks for a lovely visit girls!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your help!! We loved having you:) I hope you get a little rest in between your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! Welcome home - I've missed your blog entries!

    ReplyDelete