I was "tagged" by my daughter-in-law and fellow blogger , Kara. That means that I am supposed to tell you six things about myself that you might not know. Well, here goes:
1. I often wake up at 2:00 a.m. and do my e-mail. I love the quiet time to think and I sometimes get quite creative at that hour, thinking of things that might never occur to me at other times of the day or night.
2. I am an exercise nut! I think I am getting almost fanatical about it, but am determined to keep this body of mine in good shape.
3. I have had two hip replacements in the past year and a half and feel wonderful! Greatest thing I ever did for myself--thus the necessity to keep all those body parts (both old and new!) working well.
4. I love arts and crafts and really love learning new things, but once I learn the craft I usually don't stick with it long. However, I pick up the different skills again from time to time. Right now I am knitting socks, carving some wood, and re-visiting my oil painting days.
5. I do not watch much TV and I cannot handle emotional shows or movies. Same goes for books that are emotional--can't handle that anymore either. I love mysteries, though.
6. I record most of my dreams in my daily journal and try to figure out the meaning that they have for me.
Now that you know more about me than I thought I could tell you, I tag Connie and Patricia.
"Demo at Lowell 2017 2"
1 day ago