Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I woke up this morning to the sound of raindrops on our rooftop. I was thankful to hear the rain for two reasons: 1) we are already registering a deficit of rainfall in our area and predictions are for a very dry spring, and 2) the tree pollen is very high as an allergen right now and the rain will clean out our air for a time. Unfortunately, it was only a brief shower, but any moisture around here is a good thing.

I was also thankful to be awakened a little early by the rain because I have many things still to organize for Story Circle Network's national conference that begins tomorrow. I am very excited about the conference because of new writing opportunities and meeting new friends from all over the country. If interested in the conference, you can go to http://www.storycircle.org/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment