Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful today that I am finally feeling just a tad bit better. This has been a rough week. I have been sidelined for four days with a stomach flu bug and hubby has had the real flu. We both have been lying around moaning and groaning. I am looking foreward to a nice weekend when we can get outside, sit in the sun and begin to recuperate. Meanwhile, I am also thankful for all of the nice people who have called and wished us well--plus, our wonderful neighbor who has brought us food and goodies to eat every day.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your keeping at the blogging even when you feel ratty, and thanks especially for Thankful Thursdays. Made me think the 4-plus inches of much needed rain yesterday gave me a good reason to set up on the sofa with a great book about the Arizona desert!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete