Monday, February 4, 2008

A Wonderful Conference

I am very happy to say that the Story Circle Network conference was just marvelous! This first picture is of our two wonderful conference chairwomen who did a great job of handling all the details involved in organizing a national conferece of this size!

The second picture is of a presenter who introduced me to the idea of writing about cultural traditions and I was amazed at the variety of cultural traditions found in our group as we shared the things that we wrote.

Our Blog Panel was very informative and I learned quite a bit from my fellow panelists and questions from the audience--on my way to being a better blogger! Other workshops I attended were quite enjoyable and informative--especially one that combined Yoga and Writing!
My own workshop was lots of fun with a great group of lively women
attending--despite the early hour on Sunday morning. Here I am--bright eyed and bushy-tailed at the end of my presentation. Well, almost!
I was sorry to see the conference end and to say good-bye to so many new friends!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like an awesome weekend! I'm so glad it went well. They were lucky to have all your help:) Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good conference. Put in your plan for attending the next one! And, send in your "Love Story" to Story Circle for the Anthology! It is a great piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete