Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful today that I am visiting Son #2 and family. I enjoy playing with and visiting with the children. Em and her dad just left on a bicycle ride. Soph is playing house in Little One's playpen turned on its side and Little One is bound and determined to climb the stairs once more today. They keep me hopping, but they are, oh, so much fun!

Little One has really grown and matured since we saw her last. Soph is a very grown up young lady now with gorgeous eyelashes, and Em is very busy with her own activities which include rolling around in her new Heelys (shoes with wheels in the heels) and playing football with the boys in her class.

See Kara's blog entry on Emma's birthday yesterday--we came to be a part of the birthday festivities this week, but we get the added bonus of visiting with the whole family, and Kara and I had a wonderful shopping trip together today!! We saved so much moneyby visiting many of the sales in town!

Emma will add her entry to my Thankful Thursday Blog now:
I am thankful for my family, all the things I have, and all of my friends.

Sophie will add her entry now:
I am thankful that Arrie is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment