Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I was thinking this morning that I am so grateful for all the wonderful friends that I have. I have lots of friends here and then I have friends who live far and wide. I have a wonderful friend in Prague who comes for the summer months to work on a project at the University. We have a great time sharing and catching up when she returns every summer. Last summer she taught Granddaughter #3 to make dumplings.



I have a friend in New England who lets me come and teaches me all about the beautiful fall color in her area. She also taught me to eat lobster fresh off the boat--YUM! We visit on the phone periodically and have deep and weighty religious discussions.



My husband and I also have wonderful friends in other parts of the country that we enjoy visiting and having them come visit us. But I will also be eternally thankful for the many wonderful friends I have here. I enjoy breakfasts and lunches where we meet for discussions, sharing and learning.

My friends enrich my life in many and varied ways and I am so thankful for each and every one--true treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment