Monday, March 3, 2008

Back Home Again


We returned home today (this post was begun on Monday) from visiting #2 son and family. We really enjoyed our visit and I thought you might like to see some pictures. Em turned 8 while we were there.










Soph took the training wheels off her bike and learned to ride it while we were there. And she also enjoyed helping Em explore all the new toys and gadgets that Em got at her birthday party.











And Little One demonstrated her single-mindedness by heading for the stairs every time we put her down on the floor to crawl--time for some gates! That is, unless she was putting a purse over her arm to go shopping.

I started this post on Monday after we returned from our trip but discovered that some of my pictures were missing. While I am waiting for the pictures to be resurrected, I think I will go on and post what I have done so far. Expect more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment