Monday, May 26, 2008

Tagged Again

My friend Ms. Smockity tagged me and I thought I might reply to this tag, but with an added twist at the end. The rules are:

*Link the person who tagged you.

* Mention the rules in your blog.

* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.

* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.


* See last item in fuchsia at the end...


So, after much thought (about 5 minutes), here are my six unspectacular quirks:

1. I LOVE to hang my clothes outdoors to dry even though my husband claims that his underwear is "crunchy" when it comes in all fresh smelling off the clothesline.

2. I am a stickler for time schedules. I make up my daily schedule each morning and getting off schedule sometimes rattles me. I think I passed this quirk on to at least one of my sons!

3. I get up early (5:30 a.m.) at least 5 mornings a week to journal first and then exercise--even though I am retired. It just starts my day off right!

4. I LOVE to sleep late (about 7:00) on weekends!

5. I am a pack rat and hate throwing things away because "someday I might need it!"

6. I am relearning how to oil paint and am having a grand time smearing paint on canvas, good shirts, shiny new easel and everything nearby--such fun! Maybe I need to revisit my finger painting days also!

I now tag: Maryls, Patricia, BooMama, Sharon, Peggy, Larry

* Now my plan is to write about these six quirks the next couple of weeks and provide pictures when appropriate and available. Then, I challenge each of you, dear readers, to do the same.


1 comment:

  1. What fun to read the quirks of a friend whom you've "known" for several years, yet knew nothing about her quirks!

    Also love the reminiscing about your first year.... bringing up my own reminiscences of 60 years ago!

    THANKS!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete