Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Prayer

My sister-in-law, Jacki, is going to Mayo Clinic on Tuesday to prepare for her second kidney transplant. She had a transplant 4 years ago but it failed last year. She has been on dialysis for almost a year now and is ready for another kidney because she has not been feeling well lately. She is lucky that she has a donor and is anxious to return to her normal busy routine. Our family is praying that things go well for her and that she will be able to return home in time for Christmas with all of her children and her grandchild.









Please join me in praying for Jacki these next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. I know how difficult it is to see suffering in someone we love so much. My prayers will be with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying it goes ok! I am thankful she has a donor:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it went well today for her!

    ReplyDelete