Monday, November 24, 2008

A REVIEW OF MY BOOK!

A wonderful review of my new book, Growing Up in the Texas Panhandle, just appeared on Smockity Frock's blog. To read it, go to http://smockityfrocks.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much, Ms. Smockity.
This self-publishing adventure has been so much fun. I would encourage all of you to gather up some of the wonderful stories that I have been reading on your blogs and send them in to Lulu.com for publishing. It took me a while to get things in the shape and format that I wanted, but the end result has been most pleasing. And the cost factor (no outlay of cash on my part) is especially appealing during these difficult economic times.
My husband commented, as he read the book in a final edit, that he wished he had a book like that full of his grandmother's stories. I am pleased to have this book to pass down to my children and grandchildren--a book of pictures and memories.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to receiving my own copy - even more after reading this lovely review!

    ReplyDelete