Thursday, November 6, 2008

Please Pray for Rudy

My friend, Helga, has a new grandson named Rudy who was born with a heart defect. He had surgery immediately after birth and is now five weeks old and is experiencing some complications that might warrant more surgery. The family has decided to wait until Monday to see if the problems will be resolved. Please pray with me that the problems little Rudy is experiencing will not necessitate another surgery for him. You can read about Rudy on the blog where his parents are posting continual updates.

Please also pray for Helga and her husband who are staying with Rudy's three siblings quite some distance away from the UCLA hospital where Rudy is being cared for. I know this is a very trying time for the whole family and my thoughts and prayers are with them at this time.

2 comments:

  1. I will add him to my prayer list right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this Pat. I will begin to pray now.

    ReplyDelete