Monday, September 1, 2008

ANOTHER VISIT

Yesterday we went to visit Son #4 and family--LOTS of family! My daughter-in-law's father's family gathered for a viewing of our newest grandson who is a month old today. He casually slept through most of the festivities, but Miss Ella Bella entertained us all afternoon!


I got to hold Grandson #2 when I got there. I believe he was looking up and getting acquainted with me. Then he gave a big stretch--I love the shirt that says "I'm a Prince but Dad is the KING."



When it was time for him to eat, Miss Ella Bella got the Boppy, climbed up in a chair and offered to feed him. Unfortunately, she was not properly equipped so Mama had to take over, but Miss Ella Bella was very sweet and gentle with him. He is lucky to have such a loving sister to help take care of him.

We had to take a picture of three generations--Proud Grandmommy, Son #4 and Grandson #2.


And, of course, one with both grandparents. Unfortunately, we could not get Miss Ella Bella to join us for any of these pictures. She was busy entertaining other great-grandparents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

We had a wonderful time and ate and ate and ate. Such delicious food, good company and precious time with the grandchildren!

4 comments:

  1. Pat-What a wonderful time you must have had!! You look so happy and the children are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We did have a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! And I love all your paintings, they are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am enjoying my painting classes!

    ReplyDelete